Communication!!!
that is the key.  A wise person tolds me that.  :)
AJ
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

In a message dated 9/26/2003 1:34:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

He didn't have to and shouldn't have broken his vow.... true...
But should *she* be able to break *her* vows and still be able
to hold him to his?  Do only the man's vows count?

no she shouldnt be able to break a vow  but it still doesnt give him the right to break his.   my ex cheated on me all thru the marriage   i didnt cheat on him  if i had are you saying i wouldve been in the right?   if hes a real man and shes breaking her vows then he should stand up and say hey treat me better  lets get counseling or call it quits but not say oh well shes mean to me so i can cheat on her and it will be her fault