I would have to say that the rules have to be the same for both.
aj
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

In a message dated 9/26/2003 1:49:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My question is "should wives be able to go around and talk bad about
their husbands
to their friends, be dissatisfied verbally with their husbands and
continually belittle them
and generally break their marriage vows without fear of some sort of
reprecussions?

so adultery is a repercussion?  why cant he be a real man and try and fix it or ask for a divorce?

just out of curiosity does it work the other way  if the husband is badmouthing the wife or turning down sex does that make it his fault she cheats?  does he twist her arm where she cant say no?