I am sorry lowell but how is it the womans fault?  She should have known better as well but that still does not make the man commit adultry.

If a woman is laying out in her backyard and you happen to look out and see her is it the womans fault that you decided to stare?  You could have told yourself no and walked back inside.  Granted human nature might get you toa point to come to a crossroad but the option to say no is still always present.
AJ
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
so the wife drives him to it? what happened to turn the other cheek? two wrongs dont make a right?   if i get a bill from the electric company i cant pay and tom comes home and yells at me is it their fault that i kill myself that night?  nope because im the one that made the choice to die correct?  and hes the one that chose to break his vow.
I didn't say the man wasn't at fault, just that the two women aren't blameless either.

---Lowell