[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
see i dont wanna sound mean on that question but yeah actually id prefer them to do it illegally because either way the baby is gonna die why make it comfortable for the mom to kill it?
The larger question is, why is it legal for a doctor to make money violating his Hippocratic Oath?  That's one of the major driving factors behind the proponents of legalized abortion; it has become an industry.
My cousin was viciously raped and became pregnant and she carried it thru.  I think the whole thing is people want the easy way out and dont want to deal with responsibility. in the case of rape yeah she doesnt deserve to be raped but does the baby deserve to die because of it? i say keep the baby and kill the rapist  lol
I agree absolutely on the last one.  :-)  Granted, the baby may be literally the fruit of a poisoned tree, but he will still be his own person and moral agent and may avoid the problems of his father.

---Lowell