I don't think she is ventilated....ie. she is breathing on her own.
The reason why I say that is that if she was ventilated it wouldn't
take two weeks for her to die. I did see a tape of this woman and
the lights *were*on... I don't doubt that *nobody* was home, however.
I am not an expert on the definition of the word comatose. I think
that an overdose of morphine would be better for all concerned than
waiting for her to starve to death. My reasoning is that even though
she has been kept alive by artificial means... not feeding her any
more is taking action to let her die... I don't see the difference between
that and giving an overdose of morphine. JMO

As far as who gets to choose... I am in total agreement with Charles
and Jen. I just think that if you are going to let her die... get it over with.