As I said, I DO understand.....doesn't mean I agree.....but understand,
completely. I too have had loved one's in those situations.....so I'm not
completely clueless. ( My Grandfather, Mom's Dad died in a coma for one )

But even understanding, I do think you can say what you would do when you
have strong convictions about something and live by them. Easy?
No....Possible? Yes...and no I am NOT saying  I would be above making what I
would consider to be a mistake.....pray I wouldn't, don't think I
would....but we're all human. But doesn't mean I would be right....

If you accept that there is one Biblical reason for divorce, it's a easy
answer. That is what I was basing my reply on....that and the fact I
couldn't fathom placing my needs above the one I loved.....I've lived a
decade single ( if I'm single 4 more years and a few months ) I certainly
think I could do it, if my signifigant other were laying in a
coma.....again, that's just *me*.

P.S. As to what Jen and I were talking about earlier, and going back to the
cheater thread. For all those that said things about being selfish for
considering your own needs or going outside of your marriage for whatever
reason.....in a case of them being in a coma to me would be far worse than
doing it when they were fine. Because then I would feel I was abandoning
them when they could do nothing about it......judgeing no one else...so
don't read that into it....I'm talking about *me* and how I would feel.

But understand, because we're all human....I can more than understand.
Understanding does not however equal agreeing with.....