Vindicated?

My position... Is just my opinion... I could be wrong...

I don't think Clinton would have liked the UN bossing him around anymore
than Bush did.

I think that 9/11 was something that the GOP remembers and the Dems
have forgot *for convenience* while they try to over throw the evil Bush.

I do agree that France and Russia may have still said NO... that doesn't
change much though.

You are still not with the spirit of the question.