Actually I have been thinking about rekindling my Level 4 ..
Also if I go out and don't do the LSF task it would be to practice F3B and dial my new crossfire in. I only got it a week before the US Team Selections and wasn't dialed in, I have to figure out if I want to order another one.
Sorry but your offer doesn't get me anything.

dharban wrote:

BTW Jeff,

I'm not aware that you have accepted my challenge to fly a 2350 round
in accordance with the rules set out in the pdf above.  A "real"
competitive "sportsman" would grab that challenge in a minute.  Grab
your plane, get some witnesses and let your thumbs do the talking. Show us whatcha got :)
Don

--
Jeff Steifel