I am selling my Superior (carbon 68) x-tail. It is yellow with red bottoms. Volts servos all around and a 2400 mah 5 cell battery (no receiver). Also included is a Pike Superior Electric fuse (yellow) with the servos for the elevator and rudder installed. I will include an Aveox F12 LMR motor with a 80A speed controller. I want $800 for the Superior and $350 for the electric fuse and motor. $1150 for all including shipping to lower 48. I have a zip file with pictures so if interested e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]