At 10:32 PM 3/4/2002, Jack Womack wrote:
>If I can't beat you
>because I'm a better pilot, I'll do it because I have
>11 models and I'll fly every one of them until I
>do...what's wrong with this picture.

I really agree with most of your post, and it was a good one, but the above
scenario is not typical.  I hope you observe this as you get back further
into the hobby as I did when I re-entered it about 4 or 5 years
ago.  Things are different, but not bad.

I assure you, the guys who practice the most and have the most skills are
the guys at the top, period.  You can't buy your way to the top, you still
have to fly that model.  And land it precisely.

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club,  AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level III
ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net