Martin,

Didn't mean to sound too serious in my previous reply, but it's just that I know what can be done with something like a model airplane, and I was really only responding to people's complaints about their model flying activities being curtailed temporarily when a security-sensitive "asset" is nearby.  I am definitely against anything like our club flying fields being closed permanently for misguided security concerns!

Also, I think we can all be as accurate as needed if we're trying to bullseye our timers!!!   LOL!!!

Keith