At 02:51 PM 11/25/2004, you wrote:
I would like to know what plane you had the most fun with.

I'd say it's a tossup between my Zagi THL (after the last retaping it tipped the scales at just a hair over 8 oz) and my Mini Ellipse.

The Zagi flies in just about any lift and is slow enough to hand the TX to a non-pilot to try.

The Mini Ellipse...well, it's a little plane that does everything well: slope, thermal, aerobatics. The only problem is, with its small size, it's too easy to lose sight of in a good thermal!

Oh, yeah...and I should add the Omega HLG to the mix: it's too heavy to be a "real" HLG, but it is a very nice sloper for those days when everything else is falling out of the sky. Plus, the open framework is very pretty against the sky.

Joe Parsons