Gentle Lady...hand launched that thing 'till I could make a turn and fly it back...too chicken to put it on a high start. After umpteen crunched wing tips and repairs (it always looked new!) I finally put it on a high start a couple of months later and the obsession had begun!
After a couple of folded wings, I rebuilt her with a Goldberg electric power pod and a Master Airscrew feathering prop and I thought I was in heaven. I could fly for more than 5 minutes at a time now. Thermals you say? Added wing tip extensions to 100" span, lost the power pod and learned how to use a winch. I still think, stock, it is one of the easiest planes to fly.
I have remnants of that Gentle Lady hanging up in the "hanger". Just don't have the nerve to toss out a piece of my "history".
Jim