I'm interested in opinions. Our club Contest Coordinator is going to use a handicap system for our monthly contests to sorta level the field for different types of airplanes. We're hoping that it will encourage participation.

Figuring that the Unlimited full house ship is the gold standard, how much of a handicap would you give a full house two meter? An RES 2 meter? and an unlimited RES.

Keep it simple please, I'm a bear of very little brain and I'm the one who will have to figure out the scoring.

My initial take was:

Full house 2m:  +10%
RES 2m:  +12%
RES Unlimited:  +5%

What do you think?

Rick

Richard A. Eckel, PE, NSPE
Eckel & Associates, Inc.
1757 W. Broadway St. Suite 3
Oviedo, FL  32765
Professional Engineering for Petroleum Facilities
Office:  407-366-8852
Cell:  954-775-6027
[EMAIL PROTECTED]