Jacco,

  Looking at the solget script, it uses '/dev/tty/1' as the input/output
device, have you tried this?

  Also, you could use a serial breakout box to see any traffic.

  You should include line 322 in your test.sh.

    # Configure serial port
    stty -hupcl -clocal ignbrk -icrnl -ixon -opost -onlcr -isig -icanon
    -iexten -echo -echoe -echok -echoctl -echoke 9600 -crtscts <$PORT

Please keep us posted about your progress.

--
William Estrada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]