On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 00:05:43 +0100
Soren Kristensen <so...@soekris.com> wrote:

> The only email I found in sa...@soekris.com archieves from your current
> email address was from 8/15/10 and your email was just one long complain
> about things you wanted the net5501 to be like, it didn't ask any
> questions at all....
>
> Sorry, but did you really expect me to spend time answering that ???

Actually, yes.
I dont know how you do business, but overhere people respond to
customers that are not exactly satisfied.

And i beg to differ, it wasnt a rant on how the net5501 should be,
but a rant on how many things you have overlooked during design and
prototype testing.
* HD mountings that obscure connectors and block the airflow to the CPU
* Venting holes that are placed in a way that they cannot work
* Inexistend documentation
etc pp

At least all the complaints about the net5501 overheating should have told
you something.

                        Attila Kinali
--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?