On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 10:33:26AM -0700, Dan Shechter wrote:
> Hi Conrad,
>
> What about Serial console, especially for the BIOS?

If you look at the pictures of that box behind the links you'll see
that it has a front panel DB9 serial port. When I setup my SuperMicro
machine, which is earlier but similar, I setup the serial console on
OpenBSD without trouble. Managing the the BIOS via serial doesn't seem
to be an option but out-of-band access is no problem.

--
Chris

      __o          "All I was trying to do was get home from work."
    _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks
Christopher Sean Hilton                    [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com]