Those Supermicro A1SAi and A1SRi boards are designed to run from 12V as
well. Take a look at the manual or quick reference guide for the
details.

http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Atom/X10/A1SAi-2750F.cfm

The 12V DC is a 4-pin connector (2x2) much like one of the CPU 12V lines
on most ATX boards. I have several of the Supermicro boards and I’m
intending to test the 12V functionality but haven’t had a chance yet. I
am sad to see that the net6801 was dropped. The biggest advantage in my
uses of a C2x50/C2x58 processor is AES-NI support for IPSec tunnels.
Supermicro does offer the C2550/C2558 versions of those boards as well
which offer four cores instead of eight and also a cheaper price tag. I
hope Soekris comes out with another design with some additional
horsepower compared to the net6501 series.

Bryan