--- In [email protected], Michael Blake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Alberto,
> 
> I did receive eight (8) messages from mallet8 that did appear to
> have  been forwarded by the [email protected] Yahoo Group.
> All of  the pictures had been stripped and the messages contained
> no useful  information.  I still have all 8 copies in my trash
> basket and would  be happy to forward one or all of them to you 
> if that would be helpful.
> 
> 73 - Mike - K9JRI
> 
  Mike, 

  yes, please, send a couple of them to me. Not that I have hopes
to pinpoint the real sender, but maybe I can learn something from them.

Thanks

73  Alberto  I2PHD





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to