If you know him you may want to send him a message telling him he is
probably infected so he can fix the problem, you can point him to the
Group web interface http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/messages
so he can see for himself

I agree that it wasn't intentional on his part, and if he is using a
Microshaft email program he should switch over to Thunderbird which
doesn't seem to have the same problem 

JR

--- In [email protected], J-Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I know F5MI.
> He is a very right and nice OM.
> F5OZP
> 
> 
> Le mardi 31 janvier 2006 à 09:06 +0000, Chris Hirt a écrit :
> 
> > I found a website from F5MI: http://mallet8.neuf.fr/
> > He seems to be a DSP specialist and not a virus hacker.
> > 73 Chris
> >
>








 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to