OK I can repro this. In a clean scene, create two icosohedrons, one radius
100, the other radius 2000.
Put a lambert on the small one and apply a cell texture onto a bumpmap.
Create a spatial projection and scale it's uv's to 200. Now this works, the
inner icosohedron has the bumpmap applied ok. Now if you change the size of
the outer icosohedron from radius 2000, to 3000, the bumpmap goes haywire.
Any thoughts? I've tried changing the clipping planes but that didn't work.
Chris

--

Chris Marshall
Mint Motion Limited