From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Vladimir Jankijevic
[vladi...@elefantstudios.ch]
Sent: 22 May 2012 18:50
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Softimage and Fedora14 - help please!

I've had the problem on Fedora14 that softimage would start up after a reboot
but will hang if I open it a second time in the same session. After rebooting
again, it started up again. But then, this was in a virtual machine with no
NVIDIA drivers.

Do you guys have a running setup of a virtual fedora14 with nvidia drivers? if
so, HOW???????

vladimir

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Stephen Blair