Sign me up for the Arnold render. I'll snap those two in halffff.
aarrRRAGHAAHH!!! KILL MEEE. I'M RIIIGHT HERRREE. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING
FORRRR!!!!!

...hehe. Sorry about the caps. The quote isn't the same unless you say it
loud... even in your own head.

--
Gene Crucean - Emmy winning - Oscar nominated CG Supervisor / iOS-OSX
Developer / Filmmaker / Photographer

~~ Please use my website's contact form on www.genecrucean.com for any
personal emails. Thanks. I may not get them at this address. ~~