I use 2011… so can anyone share a dotxsi version of the scene?

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Chapman
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 21:09
To: ron...@toonafish.nl; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Octane render

ok these are good conditions of entry for this renderer battle arena one must
not spend more than 30 minutes on combined material config / lighting / render
knob tweaking.

but you can let it go for 2 hours...! sheesh, I'd be very unhappy with 5
minutes :) but its a good proof that more time = better quality..?