Oh I think it may be useful for non fine motor tasks, just not drawing, sculpting, and similar tasks. And you do have to touch the iphone to manipulate, therefore feedback, or is there an app I don' t know about that allows the same without touching the screen (:/?

You make some good point about the state of the art in gesture manipulation. Shooting in the dark but I think maybe it's safe to say we'll have a market viable brainwave application manipulator before a hand gesture solution.