A comment from Max Underground:

by Frank DeLise - August 28, 2013 7:53 pm

As for Shader FX, we are designing it in a way that its product agnostic.
I’ll take the comment as a suggestion that you would also like to see it in
Max as well. I think its a great tool and while I cant give a roadmap, I
would also love to see it in all our tools and possibly standalone. Its not
in Maya either at the moment, its only in LT.