Hi again,

nope... cut it down to 15 or so, still too slow.

Guess I'll have to strip it it see what's going on.
.
.
(stripStripStrip)
.
.
I've stripped it down to nothing.. it's fast to duplicate a Pass again (well,
there's nothing in the scene).

Scene seems really dirty though,

1. I can't even merge it into another scene without crashing soft.
2. If I search the scene for Models I get about 100 of them, but they're not
visbile in the Explorer, I can't select them & I can't delete them.
3. Each time I load the scene, one of these Models becomes visible and I can
delete it. I save the scene & when I reload it, another one of the Models
becomes visible again.

Mucky stuff and typical for a Sunday evening of course.

Adam.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamseeleyuk

https://vimeo.com/adamseeley