From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Adam Seeley
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 1:21 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Pass Duplication reallllly slow.

Hi folks,

SI2013sp1

Sorry to interrupt the current B&C intrigue...but.

I've got a big scene with quite a few Passes (about 75),  but I've hit a major
slow down when handling them.

Duplicating a Pass can take aobut 3.5 minutes (I just tried it).

It doesn't matter how complex the Pass is (I just tested an empty Default Pass
with both partitions hidden).

Has anybody had this before or know what specifically might be slowing things
down?

Many thanks,

Adam.