As Mirko said.  We are all grown ups here.

The reason we decided to post a job offer in this list, is more than evident.

We appreciate your feedback in the way we are handling our talent search.

You believe that we are not serious because we have a page with HTML tables, it's ok.

You don't like the "Intrigue" and "Drama" as you say, It is ok.

You believe it is a scam.  Ok no problem also.

And as we are a studio, yes, we have a limited number of seats.

We respect your feelings, and we also respect if you don't want to send a simple e-mail to find out more.

But we are not changing our strategy.  As you can see, a lot is being filtered out already by itself.

People that really want more information are sending the mail, and they are being attended properly.

Our main 3D core is based on Softimage and that is why we decided to post to this mailing list in first place, a list which we respect.

Here it goes again:

We are looking for freelance talented artists, or small studios (3-10), that are proficient and skilled in Softimage for our studio.

If you are interested in who we are, and what we are offering, send an e-mail to artist.invitat...@bcvipstudio.com

And you can decide if you take the next step or not into our recruitment process.

Again quoting Mirko.

"We are all grown ups here".

Thank you for your time,

Sincerly