Wasn't it Jean-Luc Corenthin the dev that was the intermediary on Soft
side?

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc-Andre Carbonneau [mailto:marc-andre.carbonn...@ubisoft.com]
Sent: October-18-13 4:50 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Friday Flashback #142

ArcSciMed! Now that's a farfetched name. LOL!
I totally agree with you Luc-Eric, it had some pretty slick stuff that
Softimage didn't have. I don't remember how many particles you could
have in your scene before slowing it down?
Jason Stambollian was the Particles king pin from the Softimage Content
Group. He's here on the list and could probably talk about all the
features and his stories using it. :)