From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Vincent Fortin
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 4:12 PM
To: softimage
Subject: Re: Friday Flashback #142

Hehehe I remember loosing all animation curves every time I exited the program!

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Eric Lampi
<ericla...@gmail.com<mailto:ericla...@gmail.com>> wrote:
The other thing about it that was awesome was the fact that if you stopped the
render and started it again where you left off, the simulation would not be the
same. You had to render start to finish in one go.
Eric

Freelance 3D and VFX animator

http://vimeopro.com/user7979713/3d-work

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES]