Hey Mario !
Did you plug a weightmap to blend between PointPosition like in the vimeo link ? Or rather to blend Mass or gravity or whatever (2014) ?

Le 01/11/2013 17:55, Mário Domingos a écrit :
Hey Oliver.

I haven't animated the disconnection of the edges, I've used a weight map on syflex which is only possible with 2014.
Or you could try Syflex Jiggle vimeo.com/41299656
—
Sent from Mailbox <https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox> for iPhone