Hey folks,

I have a task. I need to export some geometries from XSI, and create an XML
file that contains the local translate and rotation. That's fine. But it turned
out, that the application reading this data accepts transformation in Z-up
system (a la Max, goddamn). I swapped the Y and Z for position and seemed to
work, but for rotation it's not working.

My export script is vbscript, but I have little clue. What I read so far is
that I might have to rotate the transformation matrix around X axis by 90
degrees. Fairly well, but HOW THE HECK???

I'm open to learn math, anytime, but now it's deadline...

Cheers, and appreciate for any help

Szabolcs

___
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version. Crytek GmbH -
http://www.crytek.com - Grüneburgweg 16-18, 60322 Frankfurt - HRB77322
Amtsgericht Frankfurt a. Main- UST IdentNr.: DE20432461 - Geschaeftsfuehrer:
Avni Yerli, Cevat Yerli, Faruk Yerli