From: Emilio Hernandez
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:29 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Best online resources to help with a Maya migration.

Softimage for me will be dead the time I will stop using it.

Don't know why is the rush to switch if you have your own clients, your own
projects and you have been delivering amazing work done with Softimage.

The Maya 2015 won't be better than Softimage to get the job done.

So because SI 2015 unoficially yet is the latest version you are going to run
to other options while you can still deliver superb work?

The clients don't care if you made it with paintbrush as long as they are
satisfied with the end result.

  If you are moving a team from SI to Maya, you are going to need to create a
tone of scripts to improve functionality, last place i was in they proudly
showed off their modeling script "ow look at these !" and "won't these make
your life so much easier ?!" not really cause all those scripts where already a
given in SI.