I learned Maya first and I thought it was the greatest......until I started
really using Soft image and that was it. I was sold. I have a hard time
thinking about going back because I KNOW how clunky the workflow is. If I
didnt know better I would be blissfully ignorant. Anyways to answer your
question. I always thought the Gnomon Maya tutorals were always the best.
Digital Tutors are good but I find very basic. I would HIGHLY recommend you
get
Jason Schleifer Rigging Bundle

Rigging in Maya vol 1 and 2

Even though its about riggin you will learn so much about Maya under the
hood.

Say good bye to Gator and Motor and ICE if you make the transition. :/

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Massimo Galluzzo <
mass...@massimogalluzzo.it> wrote:

>   Hey, just curious here, since i'm ready loads of posts that speaks
> about SI2015 being last release.
> Where did this info spilled from? Cause the usual doom and gloom is like
> "SI gonna be dead soon", but apparently 2015 looks to be the last one by
> some "inside" people.
>
> Was just wondering if there was more than a rumor.
>
> Thanks [image: Sorriso]

>>> Odforce.net

--
www.johnrichardsanchez.com