emmm...somehow the center of gravity of the thread would always be going
away - ok, i`ll fix it - noone is going to burn the bridges, thats kinda
obvious that
ICE would be in use for a long time for those, who likes it - i just asked
where who will go in the future, and if there would be enough people who
would move
in the same direction, so why be separate, when we can go organized, saving
the good things that we got.
so again,  learning +1 application with ICE-similar functionality - who
where will go ?