If I'd had to change, I might have a look at C4D Expresso thing. I think it's close to TP. I wonder if it is that different (in phylosophy) from Ice. Houdini is tempting as well, but as mentionned before I'm a bit affraid of the "exclusive" aspect of it, no modeling or rigging. Need a software for the every day common things.