But Eric,

When you say only Maya is an option, you say based on what studios use ...
because isn't Softimage still a better option for rigging and animation, as
is right now, than Maya?

If so, why change? What have change in the last years that improved
animation so much? I took a look at the latest developments of Maya and
there hasn't been so many things on Maya side.

I ask just as a curious person hence I'm still learning Softimage and I
don't wanna change in the middle of it.

As for ICE, after reading some opinions about FE, I think FE is the natural
progression from ICE.

--
gonebadfx.com
- your source for bad fx