aha, great, more opinions !!! and its great that a more human-like thoughts
started to appear,actually i started to regret when i saw all this
EFFECTIVENESS,POSSIBILITIES,
INDUSTRY posts - c`mon guys , not everybody are beasts with universe in
mind - what about the ones like you and me - little guys, nothing global,
just write the button
to fix the lopsided stuff, everyday routine, add a little nice feature and
so on