From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Tenshi Sama
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 9:07 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Stand up and be counted

I think people are afraid, and this is a big trouble. Is not only about one
software; because maybe they'll do the same thing in the future with Max or
Maya.
All people around the world needs to take measures to prevent a company force
them to do what they want.

As customers, we decide. Don't be afraid.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Alastair Hearsum