It is not a matter be afraid, it a matter of this creating a lot of headaches now and down the road. If one have invested 20 years of time and money on the software, one can't just learn another software and be productive in a short period of time. We have clients coming back to us 4 years later to alter a project, imagine how that scenario will play out.