Raffaele,

You Misunderstood my words. It's simple. Autodesk is forcing you to change
to Maya because they're telling you "You Can do everything you did in
Softimage".
Tell Autodesk you can't do that so easily, because you can't convert your
5,10,20 years of expertise to Maya. Nobody it's going to be productive from
the start. It will take more than 2 years to do that; and not everyone want
to change to something that it's not ready to be on pair with Softimage
workflows. It's the same principle if they decide to kill Maya; and force
you to be productive in Softimage.
Don't be afraid to tell them, Don't kill Softimage!
Some people can do it, some people don't.

Respectfully,
Israel.
pd: sorry for my english.