Maurice, I know things change, but this statement from Marc was only a year
and a half ago:

"Autodesk plans to continue to develop all of products mentioned [in this
story]. These are all solutions that serve many different customer needs
across multiple industries and in many different types of workflows.
We are not discontinuing development on any of the products you mentioned
but we will increase focus in specific areas where individual products are
strong."

--

Perry Harovas
Animation and Visual Effects