From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Perry Harovas
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:12 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Autodesk webinar

Maurice, I know things change, but this statement from Marc was only a year and
a half ago:

"Autodesk plans to continue to develop all of products mentioned [in this
story]. These are all solutions that serve many different customer needs across
multiple industries and in many different types of workflows.
We are not discontinuing development on any of the products you mentioned but
we will increase focus in specific areas where individual products are strong."