Adrian was just trying to give those that are interested some insights into
where Bifrost is today. Many Softimage users have asked us to know more and so
we are giving those that want to know as much information as we can. However
those that don't want to know, or care, about Bifrost can freely ignore our
answers. It is your right to. But one point we do want to make clear: we have
never said we will rebuild ICE in Maya. That is not our goal. Nor is our goal
to rebuild Softimage. Our goal is to make Maya better by completely redesigning
core areas: modeling, animation, rendering/lighting and effects to make
something better. In pursuing that goal we will take great design concepts from
Softimage, as well as new ones the teams create, and use them to build a better
product.

Maurice

Maurice Patel
Autodesk : Tél:  514 954-7134