Queue the sounds of Queen “its a kinda magic” ;)

From: Sebastien Sterling
<sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com<mailto:sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday 24 March 2014 at 12:22 PM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: ICE - When will we have todays functionality in Maya?

Yeah, but you are forgetting, that the Fabric guys, are magic ;)

On 24 March 2014 10:03, Peter Agg
<peter....@googlemail.com<mailto:peter....@googlemail.com>> wrote:
Surely if the Fabric guys can deal with those things in multiple programs
Autodesk can find a way as well.

On 24 March 2014 10:01, Chris Marshall
<chrismarshal...@gmail.com<mailto:chrismarshal...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Sebastien, Exactly right, which was the idea of this thread. Will we actually
ever get to where we are today with ICE, with the approach AD are taking with
Bifrost? Nothing they can tell us in an open forum like this will actually
answer that question. So read into that what you will.

On 24 March 2014 05:37, Sebastien Sterling