Just installed 2015 ultimate after upgrading from the Maya /XSI Suite.
Doing some work in maya and I cant load mental ray in the plug in manager.
I get an error. The Specified procedure could not be found. (mayatomr) I do
see that MentalrayforMaya2015/plugins/mayatomr.mll is in the right
location. I also cant load in 2014 and  2 weeks ago finished a job
rendering in Mental Ray . ???

--
www.johnrichardsanchez.com