I wasn't really talking about the example, but instead the way they've
decided to set up their connections.  It often ends up a spaghetti mess of
wires that make circular connections with the wires running behind nodes.
 I don't see the logic in it.  Maybe I just like clean layouts. :-)

I'm open to new ideas and ways of doing things, but it just seemed weird
that no other node-based system creates these looped connections because
infinite loops are bad (I understand they're not really infinite loops, but
they visually appear to be) and again, it makes for a very sloppy graph.

-Paul

ᐧ