Great Tip. Did not know that ;)

From: Tim Crowson
<tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com<mailto:tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com>>
Date: Wednesday 07 May 2014 at 4:59 PM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: softimage to modo

Even ICE Trees get messy.

As for Modo, if you have a noodle circling back in Z fashion and it's
distracting you (it bothers me too), you can select that channel in the node
and RMB and choose 'Separate Channel' and it will break that channel out into a
new node. It's still pointing to the same item, but now you have that channel
as its own node and can move it downstream so things are easier to read. I do
that all the time.

-Tim