And what are you demonstrating, Sebastien? A recalcitrant, chronic, and
annoying, selfishness with a strong flavor of stubbornness and whining.

I'm not defending AD nor Maya here, I highly dislike both of them. There's
a LOT of aspects in Maya that could/should be improved but everything has
been said hundreds of times already. If you think that constantly bashing
in such a way is going to help, I believe you're wrong. If I was a dev at
AD, I'd rather quit my job than having to deal with a community driven by
such behaviors.

Now I see two potential outcomes from wasting your energy and time
constantly bashing as soon as you stumble upon the word “AD”: higher blood
pressure and being blacklisted by potential recruiters on this list for
spending your time complaining instead of getting the shit done. How about
you spend instead your energy learning how to deal with Maya once for all?

And if you guys can't adapt to a different package because you're lacking
something as unimportant as sticky keys, then you should seriously think of
changing carreer. I mean it.

VFX softwares are in a transitional state atm and it's shit to be a user.
This will get better in the future but for now get over it.

--
Christopher Crouzet
*http://christophercrouzet.com* <http://christophercrouzet.com>